SJDM Annual Meeting: Abstract Submissions
We are collecting additional information on all submitting authors this year to help refresh our database. We will also be using this information to study and improve the abstract review system and more generally understand the process of scientific review. You are not required to answer any question that is not essential for submitting the abstract and can select "prefer not to answer". Thank you for the help in this matter.
Maximize your browser window in order to see all submission input fields.
Submission Step 1: Author(s) Information
This first step is where you will list information about the authors of the paper / poster for your submission.
- Enter the names in the order in which you would like them to appear in the program.
- Designate one author as the corresponding author. No e-mails will be sent to the other authors.
- Designate one author as the presenter, who may be the same as the corresponding author or different. An individual can be designated as a presenter on only ONE abstract submitted for a talk and up to one more abstract submitted as a poster. It is your responsibility to coordinate with your co-authors and make sure your designated presenter is not the designated presenter on another abstract.
- Indicate which authors are student members of SJDM. Posters for which the first listed author is a student members are eligible for the student poster award.
- Note that this form will save your information until final submission. If you want to clear the form and start over, click the "clear submission" link below:
- After you have made a submission, you will be able to edit your submissions until the submission deadline by using the URL e-mailed to you in your confirmation e-mail.
If more than six authors are listed on the submission, list the remaining authors in the "additional authors" field separated by semi-colons.
All names should be listed in the following format:
Last name, First name Middle Initial.
Example: Shepard Jr., Alan B.